“Redesigning your website is one of the most powerful things you can do for your company online.”
With design trends changing every few years, a website that is two or three years old can easily seem outdated when compared to a competitor who has a website that is up to date with the latest design trends. An outdated website could hurt your business, especially if users are choosing between several competitors. Consumers will most likely go with a company that has a nice-looking, easy-to-use website because it provides the assurance that the company is growing and on top of the latest technologies and trends.
One of the current trends is responsive design. Responsive design makes a website easily adaptable to fit the screen sizes of any device. Today with the majority of internet users accessing websites from their handheld devices, it’s essential that your brand or business’ website be optimized for these tiny screens. Google has been ranking responsive websites (along with secure “https” websites) higher than non-responsive (and non-secure) websites for years now. If it’s been a while since your site was built, it may be time for a redesign from Tech4Eleven.
Redesigning your website is one of the most powerful things you can do for your company online. At its core, a website is a communication tool. If it’s difficult for users to communicate with your organization digitally, you run the risk of loosing sales or getting your message delivered. A redesign can have many benefits:
- It can generate new, fresh interest in your brand or organization.
- It can bring attention to content that existed before but because of the site’s redesign and possible content rearrangement, it is now brought to the forefront.
- A website redesign can hone your brand or business’ focus. A website can easily become bogged down with multiple pages of content over time. A redesign can push you to fine-tune what it is you want to offer or what message you truly want to convey.
- If your website isn’t responsive, you’re missing a great opportunity to reach people where they are. A redesign can give you a modern, responsive design and get your online presence the boost it needs.
- During a redesign is a great time to give your site more security with an SSL certificate – it puts the “S” in “HTTPS”. More security. Better Google ranking*. You can’t go wrong. Contact us for pricing.
Because your customers will form an opinion of your company from the look of your website, it’s important that your website is modern. Currently, the trend is a clean, simple layout that fits any screen size. If you’re interested in learning more, great! Current Tech4Eleven customers get a pretty sizable discount for website redesigns. Because a redesign can span the spectrum of complexity, it’s best to contact us to see what we can do for your business. Contact us today!
*We cannot guarantee Google ranking but, as with all our websites, we build them in such a way that search engines can pick them up.